How to set-up the Checkin settings to add efficiency to your event's checkin process
Click link to view video: Checkin - Video 'How to use Checkin'
Creating an Action Category, Action and Status Value
When logged-in to Events, click on the Checkin button (green tick) next to the Event Title
Click Settings in the Admin access section
If you wish to create action categories [optional] such as pre-registration, registration, resources, information, etc, see instructions immediately below, otherwise skip to step #4.
Set-up Action values
Set-up Status values
Tip - red flag indicated when Action status value starts with "!"
A "red flag" is indicated if the Action status value starts with "!".
It shows with bold red emphasis on the Status tab
Results, for the above steps: Checklist, showing nametag (some attendees marked as 'Collected')
- Red flags are any action status values ENDING in an exclamation mark (like this!)
- The alert icon will show if the attendee has one or more red flag action status values.
- The action/status doesn’t have to be visible on the page for it to affect the red flag visibility
- The icon visibility gets updated whenever the user changes an action status (including by selecting multiple attendees at once, without a page reload)
- Red flags are visible on the Find Person and CheckLists screens
- To View all red flags for an attendee, Tap the attendee's name, review the Status tab.